The Greenbrier Companies, Inc. Associate Contract Billing Administrator in Lake Oswego, Oregon
· Provide external and internal customer support for all aspects related to the contractual billing of rail contracts.
· Coordinate with multiple departments on contract related data issues and ad hoc requests -- Contract Admin, Accounts Receivable, Customer Experience Team.
· Update billing Contacts and Notes to ensure accurate invoicing.
· Prepare billing instructions, plus check requests and wire instructions for Lease-In payments and vendor invoices which includes reviewing to ensure proper allocation of expenses per contract terms prior to being forwarded to Accounting.
· Accounting related reconciliations
· Obtain approval signatures
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports for external and internal customers
· Assist in preparation of Events Report
· Assist in preparation of Excess Mileage Reports
· Assist in preparation of ad hoc reports
· Research contract related exception errors for repair invoices.
· Process scrap cars and prepare the related invoice(s).
· Request AAR Settlement Value and Owner approval for destroyed cars that are calculated per the contract.
· Administrative tasks as needed (data entry, document management)
· Acquire new customer PO#s annually
· Process Lease Rate Adjustments
Specific Job Skills:
· Intermediate Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Access, Word, Outlook).
· Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills.
· Able to complete special projects and analysis as required.
· Able to work calmly and efficiently in fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
· Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with limited direction.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills (internal and external customers).
· Position requires excellent interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on customer service.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor Degree required
· Accounts Receivable or Contract Administration experience preferred
Company Greenbrier Leasing Company LLC
Functional Group Accounting/Finance